Ready for Some Fun? Time to Book Your River Vacation!
How To Book Your Trip
Pick your preferred trip dates, river destination, trip type, & boat preference.
Pick Your Trip Dates: Prices & Dates
Pick Your Boat Type: Boat Types
Book Your Trip:
Call or email our friendly office staff today. We would be happy to answer all of your questions and help you book your river vacation
Helfrich River Outfitters Office:
Once you confirm your reservation dates with the Helfrich Staff, you will need to fill out a trip registration form and return it to the Helfrich Outfitters office along with your deposit. The Trip Registration Form will also need to be completed by each additional guest and returned to the office.
- Deposit of $500 per person is due via check or credit card for any multi-day trips and full payment on one-day trips. This can be paid via credit card with no convenience fee. Credit card payments are handled over the phone by calling the HRO, Inc. office at (800) 507-9889.
- Trips booked less than 8 months in advance of the trip date will require a deposit of 50% of the total trip cost per person to make reservation.
- Trip Insurance should be purchased within 15 days of deposit payment to receive full benefits of most policies.
- Payments can be made via check, credit card or direct deposit. Make checks payable to Helfrich River Outfitters, Inc. Visa and MasterCard accepted. Payments can be made on our online reservation site. A link to this site will be provided when you make your reservation. Direct deposit is a secure way to pay over the phone to pay via check / bank account with no fees.
- The trip planner is designed to assist in answering any questions you may have regarding your upcoming trip and to help you with your travel arrangements.
- This packet will include: info and details of the river and your trip, a packing list, suggested travel info and a liability release form. Please fill out the liability release form and return it to the office.
- Trips booked within 90 days require full payment to make a reservation.
Each guest is required to sign a standard liability release assumption of risk form prior to the start of the trip. This form represents acknowledgment, awareness and acceptance of possible risks associated with the trip. Liability waivers will be sent to you with your guest information and trip planner.
We understand that things can happen and sometimes it is necessary to cancel your upcoming river trip. If you do need to cancel, please notify the HRO office staff in writing. Please make sure that you get confirmation from an HRO staff member that your cancellation has been processed. Due to our commitment to our guides, contractors and vendors we are regretfully unable to issue refunds on any cancelled trips
Partial payment refund available only if the reservation is rebooked within 30 days of your cancellation with an alternate group or individual for same river trip and date. No refunds given on initial deposits. If you do need to cancel your trip, it is best if you can find an alternate person or group to take your reservation. It is important for you to notify the HRO office as soon as possible in case we may be able to help fill your cancelation. We are unable to make exceptions on penalties for personal or family emergencies. Trips in the outdoors run a higher risk of being impacted due to natural causes. No refunds will be given if your trip must be cancelled due to natural events such as flood, wildfire, etc. For these reasons, we highly recommend that guests purchase a trip cancellation insurance policy for their trip. Trip insurance also offers many additional benefits including medical evacuation coverage. If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy please feel free to contact the Helfrich River Outfitters office and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help you.
For safety reasons, weight restrictions may apply. Many of our trips take place in remote wilderness areas. Guests should be healthy enough to take part in some physical activity. Guests with special medical conditions including but not limited to, heart conditions, pregnancy, substantially overweight, or limited mobility should consult with their physician before taking a river trip. People with disabilities are welcome as long as a river trip is within their capabilities. We are happy to provide you with extra assistance on the river. Please call and discuss all special requirement requests with us prior to making your reservation.